Whispers From Camp Joshi
- No one in the BJP top leadership is in awe of Narendra Modi’s style of functioning
- Modi as BJP candidate for prime ministership is a media creation; party will decide only in Oct-Nov 2013.
- Neither BJP nor its top leaders are in favour of Modi’s candidature; in fact, some may work to defeat him.
- There is a secret understanding between Ahmed Patel (Sonia Gandhi’s political secretary) and Modi
- No state in India is being funded by the Centre like Gujarat, sometimes even at the cost of other states
- Congress wants Modi to be projected as PM candidate because it will consolidate minority votes for 2014
- Modi’s megalomania has signs of Jayalalitha, Mamata Banerjee and Mayawati all rolled into one
- Modi’s style of functioning is similar to Mayawati’s;...