- Benami investments in his Purti group cost him a second term as BJP president
- There was much controversy over the mysterious death of a young girl in a car owned by him at his Nagpur residence
- His announcement on the lifting of a ban on e-rickshaws was, it’s alleged, meant to favour a company linked to his family
- Media reports say the Union transport minister’s Delhi residence was bugged and listening devices were found there
- An ethanol-fuelled bus donated by a Swedish company was found parked at a sugar factory owned by the minister
- Is being held responsible for reducing the wage component in schemes under NREGA, affecting five crore rural households
- The me-too moment—39 MLAs plugging him for Maharashtra CM’s post (see pix)
Even close friends of Union transport minister Nitin Gadkari are hard put to defend his scooter ride without a helmet in Nagpur. The ride...