UPA’s Scam Raj
- 2-G spectrum Rs 1,70,000 crore notional loss after Raja's telecom ministry undersells spectrum to shell companies. Then telecom secretary P.J. Thomas now appointed as Chief Vigilance Commissioner.
- Adarsh society Flats meant for defence personnel and Kargil war widows expanded to include politicians' kin, bureaucrats and defence top brass by Ashok Chavan
- CWG Rs 8,000 crore rip-off in allocation of rights, procurement of materials by Suresh Kalmadi-led panel
- IPL Ministers Shashi Tharoor, Sharad Pawar, Praful Patel shown to have dubious links with IPL teams
- Scorpene Middlemen make hay in the Rs 18,000-crore submarine deal
- Rice export Private middlemen subvert ban under Kamal Nath's watch to export Rs 2,500 crore of grain
- Cash-for-votes MPs allegedly offered cash to vote for the government in the trust vote over nuclear...