- Eligibility Intimate contacts in the goverment, political parties & bureaucracy
- Identity Forced to keep a facade of a legitimate business
- Networking Clubs, hotels and homes used to cultivate people
- Payments Commission paid abroad or in cash, often through circuitous routes
- Companies Registered in tax havens
They are usually the ‘invisible men’, but with Choppergate all over us, arms dealers are again the talk of the town. The question is, with India now the largest arms importer in the world, can we wish them away? Are they unrealistic,...