- Google “It’s doing unnatural things, a terrible example of a company forgetting its core value system.”
- Facebook “The problem is it is growing at a speed no one has seen before. They’ve to stay relevant in the mobile world.”
- Microsoft “Always in a catch-up mode. That worked in the 1990s when competition wasn’t intense. Not today.”
- Apple “It had one skill-set given to it by Steve Jobs. I don’t know how long this is going to last.”
- Nokia “It’s pretty much closed. Half the people around have some Android device and half some other phone. Where is Nokia?”
India-born blogger Om Malik is periodically listed among the top 50 influencers in the world of technology, evident from the 1.2 million followers he has on Twitter. His widely...