On The Snoop Trail
- Prospective grooms or brides are put under surveillance for a week or more
- The candidates are watched closely—where they work, what they eat, who they meet. Tidbits on lifestyle habits are important.
- Phone records, pay slips, credit history and medical records are dug out
- Household help, dhobhi, kirana store owners are discreetly quizzed for ‘character verification’
- Relatives, family members, friends may be questioned undercover to confirm family background
- Spycams are used in extreme cases, and if the client demands hard evidence
- Most frequently, clients want to know the prospective groom/ bride’s job profile, financial status, family reputation, lifestyle habits, sexual preferences, medical history, previous marriages if any, whether they’re having an affair
Boy met girl... not...