- Took Indira Gandhi on holiday in the early '50s to
the Black Sea with handsome Russians around her
- Sent suitcases of money to her house when she was PM
- Book names L.N. Mishra as one who accepted money
- Funded the CPI
- Financed 21 non-communist leaders including four
ministers in the 1977 general election
- Honey-trapped officials in Indian embassy in Moscow
- Persuaded Indira Gandhi about the
CIA's plan to
overthrow and kill her
"The Indian diplomat PROKHOR was
recruited...with the help of a female swallow,
codenamed NEVEROVA, who presumably
seduced him. The KGB was clearly pleased
with the material which PROKHOR provided."
"The KGB's first prolonged contact with
Indira Gandhi...occurred...in 1953....
The Second Chief Directorate...
surrounded her with handsome, attentive
male admirers.... Indira was overwhelmed...."
"Andropov personally turned down an