More Questions Than Answers
- If Gujarat is safe for women, what specific threat was the girl facing for her father to request the CM for help?
- Was a criminal complaint or FIR registered in any police station against those who allegedly posed the threat?
- Is it normal for an IAS officer to be kept under watch under the oral orders of the state’s home minister?
- Do records show the home secretary initiating the “surveillance”, as stipulated by Sec 5 of Telegraph Rules?
- Isn’t the tone of the transcripts indicative of “stalking” more than surveillance for security reasons?
- Did the BJP score a self-goal by making public the father’s letter, putting the identity of ‘Saheb’ beyond doubt?
- Why haven’t Modi and Amit Shah not spoken up yet on the issue, leaving it all to the party’s lawyer-spokesmen?
- Did the BJP procure the father’s request to keep the girl under watch before the tapes...