1. What connects the three films Andaz Apna Apna (Aamir), Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (Shahrukh) and Jaan.E.Mann (Salman) in an unusual way?
2. Which interesting personality played the first onscreen father of Aamir Khan?
3. Name the Film and Television Institute of India graduate who played Shahrukh’s mother in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa.
4. Which politician-turned-actress has played Salman’s onscreen mother?
5. One of the three Khans wanted to make a career as a director and had even written a couple of scripts when he was very young, much before he took to acting. One of these scripts was made into a film, almost 25 years later, with the same Khan in the leading role. Name the film.
6. She was an actress of British-Indian origin who shot to fame for a film that is termed as...