- He has pointed to involvement and active participation of ISI in planning, executing the 26/11 Mumbai attack
- Knows the identities of ISI and Pak army personnel involved in the attack
- Has information on the spread and character of the LeT network in India
- Had knowledge of the SIMI-IM axis he used for recruiting young men
- Has worked with LeT suspects like Fayaz Ahmad Kagzi, and IM’s Bhatkal brothers. Knows of other LeT plots.
- Aurangabad arms haul (2006): The anti-terror squad of Maharashtra Police busted a convoy near Aurangabad and seized 43 kg RDX, 50 hand grenades, 16 AK-47s and 3,000 bullets. Ansari fled.
- Mumbai train blasts (July 2006): He is...