- Honest, straightforward Parsis will tell it like it is, whether you want to hear it or even if you don’t
- Shy and reserved By and large, Parsis are non-combative. Are known to be polite and courteous.
- Not show-offs Parsis don’t flaunt their wealth, have an understated style. Believe there is something more important than that —enjoying life to the fullest.
- Content lot Not known to be overly ambitious. Most Parsis are well-to-do enough to feel contented.
- Stubborn, loyal If they believe in something, they’ll stick with it
At the annual festival of Wilson College last year, a writer for the Parsi Times, a local community pullout, decided to have a bit of fun. A ‘PRS Bike Race’ was being held as part of the festival, sponsored by the Performance Racing Store. The next edition of the newspaper carried a...