- Pakistan has provided five bulky folders detailing evidence of India's role in fomenting unrest in Pakistan
- Listed names of those publishing anti-Pak pieces in their newspapers, websites-with Indian protection
- Indian high commissioner in Kabul accused of paying money to Balochis; Indian consulates in Afghanistan, Iran fanning the Balochi militant movement
- India has provided the name of a Pak visitor gone missing: Sattar Khan of Lahore is a Samjhauta blast suspect
- India's Most Wanted list swells to 41
***The man in the photograph accompanying this story is Dr Ghansham Das G. Hotumalani. He took his basic degree in medicine in Larkana, a place he repeatedly describes as being in "Pakistan-occupied Sindh". It is, he adds helpfully, "on the right bank of the Indus river, 40 km from Mohenjodaro". The Pakistanis cited Ghansham as an example of how India shelters those who are either agents or have...