T20 to 420: How IPL-6 Got Caught In The Crosshairs Of The Delhi And Bombay Police
- Thursday, May 16 Delhi police arrests three players on charges of spot-fixing from Mumbai. They also arrest seven bookies. The BCCI suspends the players, pending investigations.
- Friday, May 17: Sreesanth’s lawyer says he is innocent.
- Saturday, May 18: Mumbai police seize laptop from his city hotel room. RR lose to Deccan Sunrisers.
- Sunday, May 19: Rajasthan Royals franchisees decide to file complaint against the three tainted players. At the BCCI meeting in Chennai, Ravi Sawani is appointed to probe allegations; N. Srinivasan says they will act ruthlessly if players found guilty.
- Monday, May 20: Rajasthan Royals suspends contracts of the tainted players.
- Tuesday, May 21: Mumbai police arrest Vindoo Dara Singh and two others for betting offences. Large amount of cash allegedly...