A Murky Missive
- Failed chit fund Saradha boss Sudipta Sen’s letter bomb to CBI became public on April 24
- First victims were Kunal Ghosh and Srinjoy Bose, TMC MPs depicted as allies-turned-extortionists
- But the real target was President Pranab Mukherjee whose strained relations with TMC is known. The letter painted the first citizen as a patron of corrupt businessmen.
- It also targeted dissident TMC MP Somen Mitra by implicating businessmen close to him
The Multi-Layered Cast Of Characters That Feature In This Sordid Drama
- Debabrata “Nitu” Sarkar: East Bengal club official close to Trinamool MP Somen Mitra;...