- CM stays. Karandlaje quits. On the other hand, BSY quits. Reddys cool it.
- Compromise. BSY stays on for now.
- BSY stays. Reddy nominee speaker Jagadish Shettar becomes deputy CM.
- Reddy brothers launch a new party and tie up with Congress.
- BJP ties up with JD(S) if Reddys opt out. Conversely, Reddys tie up with Deve Gowda, form government.
- Guv keeps assembly in suspended animation. May call for fresh polls.
As the crisis in the state BJP enters its third week and the belligerent Bellary Reddy brothers push for a leadership change, the loneliness of CM B.S. Yediyurappa has never been so apparent. He went to Bellary a few days back and there was nobody to receive him at the airport except for some junior officials. He was in Bijapur on November 3 and of the 11 BJP MLAs, only one turned up for his function. Later in the day, officials say he came to the...