Thalaivar’s Formula X
Party and government to have separate leaders. Rajini will not be CM as he never desired the post. Suitable candidate will be made CM, who will take advice from an expert committee.
- Pros: The government head can concentrate only on governance.
- Cons: Dual power centres will lead to conflicting signals.
A majority of assembly tickets for those below 50. No assurance it will be Rajini fans. Rest for retired officials and entrants from other parties.
- Pros: This will attract the right talent without nepotism.
- Cons: Those denied tickets will jump to other parties.
Most party posts created for elections will stand abolished after elections.
- Pros: This will prevent party interference in government functioning.
- Cons: Political process will suffer. Also, you need these posts for LS and local body elections...