CBI Chargesheet & The Aftermath
In The Chargesheet
- A. Raja is clearly in the dock, accused of favouring a few cos
- Swan, Unitech charged, could even lose their licences
- Trouble for ADAG as the force behind Swan violated rules
- Additional chargesheets will name Loop. Datacom, Idea also likely.
- Essar Telecom will figure, as CBI is convinced about its role in Loop
- RCom, Tata Tele, HFCL and Shyam Tele will be named as beneficiaries of Raja's dual-tech policy
- Will CBI implicate DMK’s Kanimozhi in the DB Group investment in Kalaignar TV?
- What happens to the investments of foreign telcos Etisalat and Telenor?
- Will Tata Group’s largesse to DMK and Raja’s hometown be considered quid pro quo?
- Will lobbyist Niira Radia, who clearly knew what A. Raja was up to, be...