- Kiran Bedi Accused of using inflated travel bills and overcharging NGOs. She says the money was used for good causes.
- Prashant Bhushan Beaten up in his office by assailants who attacked him because he said he favoured a plebiscite in Kashmir.
- Justice Hegde Cong leader Digvijay Singh accused him of going slow on a Lokayukta report against the BJP govt in Karnataka.
- Arvind Kejriwal First, the I-T dept demanded dues from his time in the IRS. Now, he’s charged with diverting donations.
- Shanti Bhushan Was accused of getting two Noida plots as a ‘gift’ from the UP govt. The Allahabad High Court quashed the case.
“Even we were taken aback by the donations people gave to the movement. No money was taken without issuing a receipt. All members, as also the public, knew that receipts were in the name of the Public Cause Research Foundation (PCRF). Why is...