- On March 11, the day of the results, the BSP told the Election Commission in a complaint that its whistleblowers had information about BJP-hired software experts manipulating EVMs.
- That EVMs were set in such a way that a certain share of votes automatically got transferred to the BJP.
- Manipulation is absolutely clear, said BSP’s Devashish Jarariya, since prima facie 30-40% Muslim votes appear to have gone to BJP.
- The BSP hasn’t come up with evidence to back its charge, saying it was working on it
Arvind Kejriwal, AAP
- All forecasts showed a tight race between AAP and Congress.
- Anti-incumbency against Akali-BJP govt was clear, yet it got 30% vote. This doesn’t add up, he says.
- In Sujanpur Akhwa booth, AAP got 3 votes when its 7 local volunteers had 17 family votes. In booth 103, AAP got 2 votes against 27 family votes of 5 volunteers.
- Kejriwal wants EVM votes...