The Last Nine Years...
- February 28, 2002: Mobs attack Gulberg Society. Former Congress MP Ehsan Jafri is charred to death, 68 others are also killed
- June 8, 2006: Ehsan Jafri's widow, Zakiya, seeks FIR against Narendra Modi & 61 others
- May 1, 2007: Zakiya moves the Gujarat High Court after the police don't entertain her complaint. The court dismisses her plea on Nov 2.
- Apr 27, 2009: The Supreme Court asks an SIT to look into the complaint
- May 14, 2010: SIT submits its report with Prashant Bhushan as amicus curiae
- Oct 26, 2010: Bhushan quits. New amicus Raju Ramachandran finds flaws in SIT report. In Mar 2011, SIT is asked to probe case again.
- Apr 25, 2011: SIT submits final report to SC
- May 5, 2011: SC gives report to amicus curiae
- Sep 12, 2011: SC directs trial court in Gujarat...