- No engine, only a motor. No fuel tanks, no exhaust, no emissions, and no noise.
- Drive 10 km every day for a year for the price of a single tank of petrol
- Speed 70 km an hour, range 80 km on a single charge from a normal socket for a few hours. Charging stations introduced in central London.
- Parking free, and no congestion charge either in the UK. Savings on this alone pays for the car in a year.
- Zero emissions; save the climate, and money
- Car service at your door
***It's only a little longer than a longish stride and as silent as tip-toeing; it's a car without a conventional engine or fuel tank that so far only Bangalore and London really share. G-Wiz: that's what the London distributors of the Bangalorean Reva car are calling it. And that's what an excited London media is exclaiming too. Just about every newspaper and TV channel here has been smitten by this little phenomenon on wheels....