An Old Man’s Cupful...
- The rivalry between Karunanidhi’s sons Azhagiri and Stalin has reared its head again
- This comes at a time when the DMK chief’s daughter Kanimozhi is in Tihar jail in the 2G scam
- The Tamil Nadu police has trained its sights on Sun TV and also other businesses owned by the Marans
- The Arasu cable network has been taken over by an AIADMK man and a known baiter of the Marans
- DMK leaders, including former ministers and their kin, have been arrrested for land-grabbing
- The DMK alleges vendetta by the AIADMK government
There seems to be no end of bad news for former Tamil Nadu chief minister M. Karunanidhi. J. Jayalalitha, the current chief minister, hasn’t gone after him and his family as she vengefully did during her last term, but nevertheless, she is overturning most of his government’s decisions. She has also turned up the heat on him by...